Hi John and June,

I think John meant to put the first name and generation name in the Title Suffix field given that you want the Surname to print first. You could also put the first name and generation name in double square brackets in the Given Name field followed by a quoted name - the name you want used in narrative.

Then in report options on the Format tab, check Remove Quoted name AND use Quoted Name in narrative.

This then lists him as

CHAN  Chung Sing

and the narrative reads:
Sing married June on ...

So:
Given Names: [[Chung Sing]] "Sing"
Surname: CHAN
Suffix: Chung Sing
AKA John CHAN

I think this will work pretty well. It did when I tried it.

Cheers,
Cathy