-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RICHARD
SCHULTHIES
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:42 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] another question ... names

What you may need to also do, is go through the whole
list, and edit the names at the above screen, not on
the main screens. You may need to use the search and
change option to fix all places a 'wrong' name appears
at the same time, or the one you don't find will come
back to haunt you.
Rich in LA CA

8:02 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.