Apologies for another query regarding sources. I have started to put my
source information in and I have previewed a trial ancestor book which
correctly shows the numbers and gives a page with the sources on.

If I enter Australian Citizenship as a source for each of my children, and
in detail put their individual Citizenship numbers it is printing all three
in the source list. This could mean I could end up with hundreds of sources.
Is this correct?

Sorry to those people who are fed up with hearing about sources and thanks
to those people who have assisted me.

Regards

June (Chan)