To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 6:32 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] using tags for reports

Ron, thanks so much for this information.  I tried it and it works. I am
interested in whether it is possible to create subsets of the major
database. I don't see in the handbook any information on creating subfiles,
but it does seem as if the program is set up to accommodate more than one
file. But for the purposes of the ancestor report, the unlink function does
work so that one can include only one branch of the family, as you
indicated.  Thanks again, Susan