Hi Tracy,

When you link the foster child, you link to a new relationship so you set special sentence structures in the Marriage Information screen.
instead of "had a relationship" try "fostered a child"
Check the didn't marry check box as well so that these options are used.

Sorry - writing from memory and there may be a couple of other things so read each screen carefully and then check a book report and see whether it reads OK.

You also need to right click on the foster child when he's in Family View as a child and go into Children's Settings. There you can set Parent Child relationships and Child status.
You then need to choose to include these on Reports.

Cathy