I have stories and information that is being relayed
to me via word of mouth by varying people in the
family.
My disclaimer is that I am doing family HISTORY, not
genealogy in it's pure form.

Anyway, how do you all cite this in Legacy? Do I make
one master source titled something like "Personal
Conversation" and link all instances to that, with
details being about who told me what for each
instance, or do I create master sources for each
person?
For instance I want to document stories my grandmother
told me before her passing, so my source is G Lockey.
I sat with my mother and got some stories from her,
and that source would be J Ratcliff.

The younger generations will actually write things
down for me, so that I have a source document, but the
older generations won't, they rely on telling the
stories.

Thoughts?

Jess M
Proud to be Single Mom to