Hi Ronald

Thanks for your email.
I have done what you said and to be honest it makes no sense to me. I cannot find out if I have Visual Studio installed or not.
Do you know how to check, in easy layman terms.
I hae also read about deleting the .usr and .dbm files. I have the latest build, Win xpro etc. I am wondering if this problem arose when I exported my info from my old computer, as I shifted the photos around
to better suit my new computer?
Any help would be wonderful.
I had one reply from Millennia but none since I wrote again.

Ta
Gwen

Land of the long white cloud - New Zealand