  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry &
Marilea Reinke
Sent: 28 October 2007 12:39
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Step children

My mother died and my father remarried a woman who's husband had died and
she had three children.  So the seven of us children were "step" but because
later my father adopted her children and she adopted us we would like to be
included in one another's family trees.  They should be on my father's and
we should be on their mothers.  Does this make any sense to you?  I know
it's very confusing but we aren't 1/2 we are step and would like it shown
that way on "trees".  Thanks for any help you can provide for me on this
situation.  Marilea Reinke