I'll give this a try and see what happens.  Thanks...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Withers
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Step children

  On Oct 28, 2007, at 7:38 AM, Jerry & Marilea Reinke wrote:

    My mother died and my father remarried a woman who's husband had died and
she had three children.  So the seven of us children were "step" but because
later my father adopted her children and she adopted us we would like to be
included in one another's family trees.  They should be on my father's and we
should be on their mothers.  Does this make any sense to you?  I know it's very
confusing but we aren't 1/2 we are step and would like it shown that way on
"trees".  Thanks for any help you can provide for me on this situation.
Marilea Reinke

  I think the children should be linked to their biological parents and should
also be linked to your father and marked as adopted in the Children's Setting
dialog.

  Regards,
  Bob