To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] QUESTION ON RTF REPORT FORMATTING

Hi Valerie,

"Can some one tell me what use this rtf file can be used for ?"

It can be opened in your word processor, which then allows you to manipulate the report to make it appear as you want it to. Insert more pictures and size them how you want, delete text, format paragraphs...

I'm sure there are other uses, but that's the one I know of.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
--
Kaiwaka, Northland, New Zealand