Graham,

Go to Options>Customise>View and check  the radio button "On Marriage Info"
under "Show Status on Family View". This will show "(Divorced)" after the
marriage details on Family View.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:
________________________________> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com> Subject: [LegacyUG] Divorce> Date: Sun,
11 Nov 2007 14:58:12 +0000>> Hi> Could someone please tell me what is
considered to be the correct way of dealing with a divorce in Legacy.>
Obviously I have set the marriage status on The Marriage Information screen,
and this then shows in the family view but for other purposes the couple appear
to be still married e.g. a search for married persons still includes the
divorced couple. Unlinking the wife from the husband sets her name as 'Unknown'
and also unlinks her from any children of that marriage.> Ideally I want to
preserve the record of the marriage and the relationship of the children to
both their mother and father, but for the couple to be 'unmarried'.> Any advice
(to a relative novice) would be welcome. Incidentally I am using ver 6 deluxe.>
Graham
Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live.
http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk