Graham,

Sorry, I missed the point. The fact is that Legacy Search will show all people
who are or have been married and I know of no way for it to do otherwise.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Divorce
> Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:13:14 +0000
>
> Ron
>
> Thanks, but that's already done - which is what I meant in my original
> message when I said that having set the stauts in Marriage Information it
> shows in family view. The problem is that when searching Legacy thinks the
> couple are still both married people.
>
> Graham

Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes
https://www.celebmashup.com