OK Ron, thanks for your help.

Graham

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:12 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Divorce

Graham,

One can search for a divorced couple by using Searcg>Find>Detailed Search setting the "Look for Whom" box to "Marriage"; Where to Look to "Marriage Status" then Equal to Divorced. Create and on the next screen use Options>Advanced Tagging to tag the search list with a convenient tag.

One can then go back to the Detailed Search and search for an individual who is either tagged or untagged depending on what you require.

However to deal with your final question, it is not possible to physically "unmarry" someone after a specific date or event.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*Over 650 Surnames from 11 Countries*
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/