From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jenny M Benson
Sent: Tuesday, 20 November 2007 8:48 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Burial Location Entry

If the address of the Cemetery has some of the same elements as
are
included in the Burial Place field, I would not repeat them all
in the
Address, but I would put the name of the town in double square
(privacy)
brackets [[like this]] so that I know precisely which Cemetery is

referred to, but I won't get repeated information on reports.

As an example, in Burial Place I will have "Birkenhead, Cheshire,

England" and in Burial Address I will have "Section 6, No 112" in
the
Name Field, "Flaybrick Hill Cemetery" in the Address field, and
"[[Birkenhead]]" in the City Field.  In a Report this will print
as "She
was buried in Birkenhead, Cheshire, England (Section 6, No 112,
Flaybrick Hill Cemetery)."
--
Jenny M Benson

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et