-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Crockett
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 4:13 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Burial Location Entry

Hi Barbara

I don't use the + addresses at all. If you use them and run
reports you end up with repeated information as you say. The only
difference being the cemetery name.

I suppose it depends what your intended output is. I regularly
update my website. I put the cemetery name and burial plot number
in the + Burial Notes. You can see how this turns out here
(scroll down to the Buried heading):
http://www.colston-wenck.com/getperson.php?personID=I13&tree=cols
tonwenck

I know that some people put the Cemetery name in the Location in
various ways, such as:
Sometown (Pioneer Cemetery), Some State, Some Country.

To my way of thinking, the current arrangement in Legacy is not a
good one. Some other programs spit up an address to let you have
a local field where you can put a cemetery, church, school, house
number and street in this local field. That would work well I
think if you could still sort without the local field if
necessary. I did suggest this a couple of years ago, but nothing
came of it.

Jennifer