Enter for burial location

Cem xxx, City, County, State
example --
Cem Topeka, Topeka, Shawnee, KS

When you look at the master location list
sort the file from right to left
then you get

KS, Shawnee, Topeka, Cem Topeka

I found this the most suitable pattern that I use for locations.

Other locations are always
City, County, State
Should one of the three be unknown
then it is entered as
City, _, State
the _ is the place holder
for outside of the USA, I use four places
the 4th place always the country.

The nice thing about Legacy, you can use a pattern of data entry that best suits your needs, and presents an easy readable format for others.

One of the most important thing is to remember you standard patterns and maintain then for every enrty.

As others, waiting to upgradt to v 7 Deluxe.

    till later     _J_B_
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>