> If I want to be able to generate a report of all people buried at (name of
> cemetery), then where should I have placed the name of the cemetery?

In your case, if you go to View|Master Lists|Address Lists|Events... and select
the cemetery, then click the Show List... button, you will see everybody with
any event associated with the cemetery. This could be more than just burial
events You can print the list from here or tag the individuals and do something
else with them.

--

Dev

+++

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et