> I understand from the training video that the individual's burial location
> field should only contain the city, county, state, country of burial, and
> not the name of the cemetery. The video instructed to input the name of the
> cemetery by clicking on the plus sign, choosing burial address, and putting
> the name of the cemetery in the Name field on that screen. That screen also
> has a place to input AGAIN the city, county, state, country of the burial
> site. Is that necessary to do again, when it is already on the Individual's
> Information screen? It seems redundant to me, but then I'm just now learning
> about the different fields and how they might be used later....

Don't be a slave to the videos. Decide what you intend to do with your data and
go from there. If you intend to publish to the web using Legacy, create the
webpages and take a look at them to see if the way you are entering data does
what you want. Same goes for book reports. If you intend to submit your data to
some other body, find out what they expect and format your data accordingly.

Good luck...

--

Dev

+++