-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim McLeod
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 3:24 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] An apology in advance

Hi,

Sorry but not aware where to ask this question, apologize if this is the
wrong place, but you all seem to be the final word on Genealogy.

My subscription to Ancestry.com runs out next month and I got this great
offer? on World Vital Records.  Can anyone direct me to the place where I
might find out opinions on switching over or if I should renew with what I
got? I know that if I had seen Legacy years ago, I would have not kept
buying FTM, so just didn't seem to travel in the right circles?

Thanks in advance

Jim McLeod,
Down in Texas

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et