Hi Michele, I have several cemetery entries from interment.net.  I do
create a separate source for each cemetery I use.  It just makes
searches within a cemetery easier for me.  Here is the link to one
page of my source lists:
http://www.roots2buds.net/browsesources.php?sourcesearch=&offset=100&tree=&page=3.

If you click on a person linked to one of these sources (choose one
from ID S819, for example), you can then scroll down on the
individual's page and see what the source output looks like.  Here's
one example from the S819 source:

"Greenwood Cemetery [Panama City, Bay County, Florida]," database,
Interment.net, (http://www.interment.net/data/us/fl/bay/greenwood/),
grave marker listing for Forrest Elijah Rich, Sr., contributed 4 Jun
2001 by Janet and Dan Steadham.

This is not completely compliant with _Evidence Explained_, but I am
hoping v7 will help with this.  If it were compliant, I would need to
have a colon after the URL, followed by "accessed 6 December 2007."

I do list the repository as the main web site and include a link.
This is just one example of how to cite this source.  I may do things
a little differently after v7 comes out.

Hope this helps a little!

Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, GA
www.roots2buds.net