Ron Ferguson wrote: "...conversely it will find all those marriage dates and/or issue...."

Thanks Ron. I'm not sure how long ago I went through that whole boring exercise, although it was in the distant past.... Perhaps I didn't allow for the strength of the Advanced Set Living feature, thinking along the lines that I needed to have some sort of date of birth in there for it to work. As you've pointed out, it would have markedly reduced the number of manual changes I had to make. I'll certainly remember it for the future!

Maureen

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Visit http://tinyurl.com/2b49et