    *From:* JLB <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
    <mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, December 27, 2007 21:21
    *Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] mysterious photos

    To recap: all my photos linked into Legacy are tiff's, 300 pixels
    wide
    and 200 dpi. Why do they show up different sizes in html and pdf
    descendants reports?

It has removed 251 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> for free now!

Give Legacy as a Gift for 25% Off. Buy Now <http://tinyurl.com/2b49et>