IMHO, you must first catgorize your 'future' sources
in workable groups. The Source Type list is a good
start. How is your file cabinet organized?
Surnames/locations/individuals/mixed? Start with one
manila folder, find all the possible sources in it.
After creating 10-20 sources, review the first ones
for editting/revising. Set up templates as you go.
These are discussed in the archives. Good luck.
Rich in LA CA