Hi Michele, you have hit upon a scenario that is exactly why I hope
Legacy will consider a change in its source formatting.  Your method
is the same as mine for attaching sources to different people and
different facts or events.  Unfortunately, every time we attach a
single source to all these different places, it adds an extra
identical copy of that exact same source in the database.

I wish so much that the source could just be in the database once and
then that same source could be attached as a *link* to all the various
places it needs to go.  It would save so much space and would help
immensely when I find an error I want to correct.  I wouldn't have to
correct 10 duplicate copies.  Instead I would just have the one linked
copy to correct.

Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, GA
www.roots2buds.net