  From: Timothy K. Cox
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 9:31 AM
  Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Research advice, using single or multiple databases

  Thomas,

  Sorry to hear about your problems. Your statement implies you were providing
information, not asking for it. But, I wasn't there. My inquiry wasn't there
among these issues you stated. No one had a negative comment besides the one
you initiated and Jan's response. May I suggest you not bring baggage from a
previous bad experience into unrelated threads. I don't know when these alleged
issues occurred and I wasn't there so I won't presume to take sides.

  Over time, forum memberships change and troublemakers move on or get ousted.
If your goal is sabotage of this forum based on your perceived bad experience
move on. If your goal is to learn and contribute to a better experience then by
all means contribute in a positive manner. I have reviewed the various filing
systems as well as Legacy's filing system ( linked from Legacy site to another
site). If you are still needing supply support, perhaps you should re-address
your questions in a new thread and stay positive. All I'll say on the other
topic is that it does seem counter-intuitive to Genealogy and obviously same
sex relationships discussions would be highly charged in any forum. I would not
use that as the basis for deciding the overall tone of the forum. Now the
choice is yours, hold on to bad experiences and spread the misery around or,
move on and be pleasant.