Today I entered the ancestors of my new son-in-law to my family file.. When I printed out a Pedigree Chart, I noticed that one of his great-grandfathers (who appears as the 5th generation on Page 1) for whom I had a death date and location did not carry forward as the No. 1 individual on a succeeding page. However, his spouse, for whom I also had a death date and location did carry forward as the No. ! individual on a succeeding page.

I did a file maintenance but it didn't eliminate the problem. I can't be certain that a similar problem doesn't exist with earlier data entered or imported.

Any suggestions will be most welcome/

Tom in Ithaca, NY
Searching for Herson, Handlen, Farrell, Gelchenor, Graham,
Eakins, Bower, Robinson, Cunningham