Thanks so much, Margaret, for taking the time to answer my question. I did discover that persons had been carried forward probably because I had clicked on their parents box on the family page. I solved the problem to my satisfaction and with your help by clicking on parent's boxes for ALL the people entered in the 5th, right-hand, column. This way they all carry forward to a new sheet and information besides the birth and death date is displayed on the succeeding pages.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "M Couch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 12:56 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Problem with Pedigree Chart

Hello Tom

You wrote
"Not having received a response to the following, I am posting it again... >
No, that person didn't have any parents entered, but neither did his >
spouse and she carried on to another sheet."

I've run a pedigree report for myself and confirm that the people who don't
carry forward from the 5th generation position on the right of a page are
those without parents: ie they have no pedigree entered so they don't become person number 1 on the subsequent tree. The name should appear in the spouse
position on their husband or wife's pedigree.

Check to see if one of the people with no parents entered as in your
example, actually have "unknown" parents entered. This can happen if you
click into the parent boxes, don't enter anything and leave - easy to do. I
found "Unknown" parents will give you the inconsistencies you report.

Hope that helps
--
Margaret