Gary,

Having looked back at what I now realise is a bit of a convoluted sentence, but
also accurate, I will clarify. Legacy will only ask for a back-up if changes
have been made. (And as others have pointed out if you haven't switched it off).

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
*New Blog* Protect Your PC
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/