Susan
Thank you for your comments.  Your supposition may be accurate.

Your comments reminded me of festering issue.  I am an advocate of placing
the residence of a married couple as an Event under Marriage Information.
Regrettably no Marriage Information Events appear on Individual Reports.  I
don't understand the logic of this.

It makes sense to record one address of a couple in one location (as an
Event under Marriage Information) than the same address in two separate
locations (as an Event under each individual).

When running Individual Reports, it would still be appropriate to have the
joint marriage events appear on the Individual Reports for both individuals.
Not doing so gives a very inaccurate chronological report of significant
life events on the Individual Reports.

So----in response to your question, no, the event was not created in
Marriage Events.  I do very little placing of events there because of
Legacy's limitation of not having the information appear on Individual
Reports.
Gary