Ray Campbell wrote:
Hi
Entering the same location in Legacy 6 gets pretty tiresome.
Is there a way I can enter key letters in the location area such as "NWT" for birth location and have it enter "Northwest Territories" or enter "RRS" for "Red River Settlement, MB, Canada". I would like to make a few of these for entering certain locations into the birth locations and death locations. Ray

Create a dummy location called NWT. Enter this as the location for as many places as you need. When finished, go to the master location list and merge NWT into the correct location ("Northwest Territories"). Then recreate the dummy location for the next time.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs