Ray Campbell wrote:
I know how to do that but it is not what I want.
I want to enter it by sequence of keys typed. Then I am not restricted to just 10 locations

What you're after is not part of Legacy. What you want is a so-called 'Keyboard Enhancer' as an add-on to your system. These generally allow you assign a certain sequence of keypresses to a hot-key. Pressing the hot-key inserts the keypress sequence into whatever it is you're editing at the time. IMHO they are of limited use unless backed up by a predictive dictionary that learns from your specific usage.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry