Yes, it has the ability, because I have been using it for the last year and then I went and accidently merged my locations by accident and the ones I had set up for this went in the merge.
Now I can't remember how I did it.

Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Locations

Hi Ray,
I don't think Legacy has ever had the ability you refer to. MS Word does if you set it up.

It may be in Legacy connected to Autocorrect in the Spell checking - again if you've set it up. See the Help file and you'll find an auto correct file in the Dictionaries folder.

Another option: When you've started typing so that you've reached a location close to what you want, click the down arrow and you'll be taken to the Master Location list at that point and can then choose the one you actually want.

Cathy