I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I think Cathy has
summarized correctly, from the trials I have done. The omission of my
brother's fourth marriage does seem to occur when his generation is
the last one in the report...there are actually two generations after
him (he has children and grandchildren). So, without re-running all of
my trials again, I believe the instance of the omission was
consistently when his (my) generation was the last one.

Now, I must say that it is entirely possible that the NOTES were there
in all cases (and probably has nothing to do with whether the fourth
marriage is included or not). I was running reports at great speed and
now believe that I was possibly fast-forwarding through the report to
see if the marriage was there and did not notice that later in the
report, the notes are there (when each sibling is listed again)--I was
looking at the list of children to my parents, where marriages are
listed but no notes. So, for those who may be trying to re-create the
problem, I do not believe the Notes issue is actually a problem. I
apologize.

I have also run a trial through another family line, in case it was
just occurring in the W Tibbets line. The same problem is also
occurring there.

It seems that the problem can be summarized like this:
In a Descendant Book Report, if the last generation of the report is
my brother's generation, it is omitting his fourth marriage. If the
last generation is anything below him, the information is included.

Thanks for all efforts.
Barbara