-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hope Bagot
Bees
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 5:04 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] re: Sudden Shutdown

Thanks - I think that McAfee deleted my .usr files as I could find .usr
files in C:\Legacy and C:\Program Files\Legacy too.   I tried using
older ones, but it had lost data so I then opened Legacy with the 2006
.usr files restored and then opened my most recent backup and now it all
looks fine.    McAfee 'says' it only deleted cookies and the missing
.usr files were not in quarantine.

However, as I have copies of Legacy (Deluxe) in both C:\Legacy and in
C:\Program Files\Legacy, what is the best way of dealing with that,
please?  Should I move all of one set to the other place, or delete one
set?  I am using Windows XP not Vista.  I get regular updates from
Legacy and am using Version 6.0.0.179 - they presumably all go in the
same place.

Your comment about backing up the .usr files, do you mean storing them
on the CD when I backup Legacy and the Multimedia files?  I have never
done that.

Elizabeth