I have no problems with the backup (tried General Release 188 and Beta
188). I do backup to a different drive. To test the backup to the
standard folder I've changed this to c:\legacy\data and the backup
went ok. I'm using Vista Home Premium (Dutch).
Could you change the destination folder to see what happens?
Evert