Hope Bagot Bees wrote:
What happens if you accept 'Download and Install' from the Legacy Home page which is what I usually do? I don't uninstall Legacy first so can you confirm that the program will do so during the download? If it doesn't I don't see how you can use this link from the Legacy Home tab?

I was about to install the latest version when I read this email and would appreciate the advice first.
I've always just accepted the update and let it do its thing! No problems here (yet). :-)

--

Cheers, Dallas
No electrons were harmed during the writing, sending, or deleting of this message.