-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Knowles
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 9:36 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] One Event - 2 Dates

I would add two, because it you were to find another occupation between
the two dates later on, and you add that in as a new one, then it will
just slot between them.

I've added loads for one of my grandfathers, many the same. The number
of times I have typed "Sewing Machine Needle Straightner", and what an
interesting job it sounded !

Jeremy