I have a question, that I could not find addressed elsewhere.

I had two separate sources that I decided to merge into one. Some
records used both original sources at the same time. After the merge,
much to my dismay, all of those records I had used on both of the
original sources are now sourced twice with the one merged source.
This is most definitely NOT a desired response. How do I easily remove
all the duplicate sources?

This is to say (just an example):

Source 1: Letter, From June to Gloria
Source 2: Letter, From Lee to Sam

I decided to merge Source A into Source B as one, and renamed it:
New Source 3: Letter, Jones Family History, Packet A

Now Source 3 is listed twice in each and every field that I used 1 and
2 for. Because of the merge, I would have expected all individuals I
had previously sourced to now have only one source, which obviously
didn't happen. How can I remove one instance of the two same sources?
I seriously hope I don't have to tediously remove them all one by one
after tagging records. Surely there is a global removal?