-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Sunday, 9 March 2008 9:12 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Merging Master Sources problem

Hi Gary.

There is an error in my last email in that I should have said "MDB"
format and not "DOC".

I know there is no problem in using OOo writer to amend a GEDCOM but I
have yet to find a suitable way of using OOo Base to amend an OOo ODS
file and then reformat as an MS MDB. Converting to a GEDCOM and changing
that in OOo before re-importing may be a way of block changing many
files.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit: http://www.fergys.co.uk New
Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office View the Grimshaw Family
Tree at: http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/ For The Fergusons of N.W.
England See: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/

http://mobile.uk.msn.com/pc/mail.aspx