*From:* "Wayne Boian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
*Sent:* 03/08/2008 2:57:20 PM +1300
*Subject:* [LegacyUG] family updates

How can I easily give family members a complete copy of my legacy files with all sources and photo's. I don't think a gencom file will transfer the photos and the legacy file does not include the photos. Would it be best to just copy the legacy fdb file to a CD and also copy the complete subdirectory that has all the photo's to the CD as well. Then I could have the family members download a free copy of Legacy. The only problem with this approach would be changing all the photo file names in the fdb file to read off of the CD instead of the directory when they are on my PC. My goal is to let family members pick and choose what tree information they want to look at. If they have updates or corrections they could e-mail those to me. I don't think a lot of them would want to try to make gencom files. It is hard enough just to get some of them to use e-mail or snail mail for that matter. Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks
Wayne Boian