Valerie - I have been using Legacy less than a month and I can attest to the
great folks who have helped me on this site - especially Cathy and Ron. I
haven't encountered anyone who has been anything other than helpful.  Most
folks have gone out of their way to advise me when I run into a problem and for
this old man, that has been most appreciated.

 I hope your experience is isolated.

Bob

---- Valerie Garton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
I am absolutely amazed at the number of people on this list who delight
in stabbing people in the back time and time again - especially those
who do not have enough guts to put their messages out in the open but
send them to the person directly.

I am a member of 17 lists and I have never come across a list that is as
nasty as this one.

I realise that these people are in the minority, thank goodness, because
this is a really great list with some very helpful people. My use of
Legacy would not be as enjoyable as it is if it were not for the list.
This if course makes me sing the praises of this program at every
opportunity.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those people who
have given me support and encouragement in my pursuit to know this
program even better.

Thank you all very much.

Regards from Valerie

Bob