Valerie,
I know I am one of several persons on LUG who has forwarded
mean-spirited and derogatory emails written privately (sent off list)
to Legacy Support so that they can decide whether or not to remove the
offender from the subscription list.

Please consider doing the same. It can help the list overall. This is
supposed to be a place of support, not tearing-down.
Susan