Brain, this was priceless. (And practical.)

Janis Walker Gilmore

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian
Lightfoot
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:05 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Back stabbing - was Version 7

I think you'll also find that some people are so thin-skinned that they can
easily misinterpret someone else's intent on a private message. For that
matter, many people often misinterpret intent on publicly posted messages.
That's the nature of the beast when using written or typed communications
which does not carry vocal tones, facial expressions, etc. In the past I've
been guilty of getting bent out of shape over someone's casual remarks but
"in my old age" I've learned to become more mellow.  If you don't agree with
me, I'm going to kill you. :-)

Brian