In Legacy, there's no way to customize the font sizes at this time.

The viewer of the website can increase the font sizes for the whole web
page, not specific sections.  In IE, hold down the ctrl key and roll the
scroll wheel on the mouse or go to View > Text size and change the size of
the fonts.

If those features aren't working quite right, go to Tools > Internet Options
and on the General Tab, click on the Accessibility button.  Then select
"ignore font sizes on web pages".  I've found for some websites I need to
set this feature in order for the fonts to enlarge or shrink properly.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.