This has been repeatedly requested by me and others on the beta board for three years -- the font sizing on web pages is ludicrous. My only consolation is that I have UltraEdit (the real program that PSPad knocked off) installed and can globally change my 10,000 pages at a whack.

Wm Voss

Mary Young wrote:
Hi, Paul
Congratulations
The 'vital statistics' font can be made larger. but not (at present)
within Legacy.
Using a text editor, such as PSPad, you can do a global Search and
Replace on the entire folder containing your webpages
Search for   size=-2
Replace with  size=-1
It is easy to do - but of course, needs to be repeated each time the
page are regenerated.
You may find this site useful: WUL is a Yahoo Group for those of us
creating Legacy websites.
Look especially at Ron Ferguson's website, he our guru.
Regards
Mary Young
Edinburgh, Scotland