That is why I, and many others, recommend making a
permanent choice of using ALL locations, at either
'the time', OR 'now'. I previously used 'now', but
when in a ten year period (or so), Sweden, Britian,
France etc., changed boundaries from ancient ones to
more 'practical', 'modern', 'logical?' I decided that
I didn't want to change my records every time a
government decided to change itself.
But because of this choice, I will forever get
messages 'place name is wrong', but I just ignore it
in confidence, that it is unfixable quirk of
computers.
Rich in LA CA