Paul,

Enjoy!

Mary suggested how to change FONT="1" which is straight forward as this is
unique coding. However when block changing a Legacy coding it is important to
ensure that it is unique. This may include using some of the coding either
before or after, or both, the coding you wish to change.

This list is inapproriate for going into details. but on LUG it is OK and there
are a number of knowledgable members to help.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: