Hi Bill,

I thought PAF sources were picked up during the import or did you import via Gedcom rather than the PAF options? Or have your sources entered in PAF in a non-standard way?

Legacy 7 will use the current sourcing method as well as the new. The better entered your sources are now, the easier to change if you decide to.

Cathy