Ron,

I must not have explained myself correctly. What I was trying to say, from an earlier email from Geoff Rasmussen, is you can still use the present way of sourcing or you will be able to use the templates. But there will not be an auto update from the old sources to the new templates. They will have to be reentered one at a time. Unfortunately I had a complete crash of my desktop and I am presently using a laptop so I do not have access to all my saved emails.

reguards Charlie
----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:40 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Sourcing from PAF to Legacy

Charlie,

That is not my reading of the email. I have never known Legacy abandon its users in the way you suggest.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: