I think your problem is straight forward:
- go to your Master Location List
- locate the location you are interested in
- on the right side, click on "Show List"
- tag those records (or print the list)
- then do what you want (e.g. print family group sheets, etc.)

Mike

Michael J Method

family research  of: Method, Feehily, Fredrick, Herzog, tenEyck, Belsley

In a message dated 4/11/2008 1:00:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,